Wednesday, 24 July 2013

It's Like A Pounding In My Brain.

I have got such a god-awful headache. I had it yesterday and the day before as well. I've tried not to aggravate it today by staying off my laptop and phone and not reading, but it's still there. I've been outside for fresh air, drank plenty of bottles of water and taken numerous paracetamol, but nothing seems to be helping. Every time I stand up or sit down my head swims and then throbs incessantly. Is this what a migraine is? I've never really had one before, so I don't know what it feels like. I have a sharp stabbing pain behind and in the middle of my eyes. It's fucking killing me here.

I haven't really done much today because of said headache, though I tried to walk the dog. It didn't go down so well because he's still jittery after the thunderstorms the other day and doesn't like going for walks now. I also cleaned the downstairs rooms of the house like mum asked me to and applied for another job, so we'll see how that goes.

It's far too hot and I'm in too much pain to want to do anything except lie on my bed and wish James was with me.

A man's just turned up at the front door to tell my Dad that his Auntie Eileen is in hospital because she's had a heart attack. We seem to be having a lot of bad luck in our family health-wise recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment